To ensure all students look smart and best represent St Luke’s Academy, we have a number of rules when it comes to school uniforms.
The St Luke’s Academy uniform consists of:
- A grey branded polo shirt.
- Black trousers or skirt.
- Maroon branded V-neck jumper.
- Completely black shoes or trainers.
PE kits should be brought in a suitable named bag. Please label all clothing with your child’s name. The PE kit consists of:
- A branded maroon t-shirt.
- Black shorts.
- A dark tracksuit in winter.
Most students have sport every day, and a change of clothing is vital.
Branded items of school uniform can be purchased from reception. Please contact us for current prices.